Monday, October 5, 2009

Updates...

So we almost had Turner last night. I made it to the ER in perfect timing though. They gave me a couple of shots to stop the contractions and I had to stay over night, but we're both doing good now. I just am not able to do much of anything until the baby is born. How do you manage that with twin babies???

Taylor started sitting up just a week or so after Tyler!! So I have two sitters now. Taylor also got in his two bottom teeth and is trying his hardest to eat my knee cap. Not sure why my knee cap.

I'm too big to bathe the boys now. Tried to do it in the sink, but needless to say it makes to much of a water mess. So now that is Duane's job.

And they can hold their own bottles now too!!!

I think that's about it.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so thankful that you did have your little guy. No more preemies! LOL I hope everything is ok and that he decided to stay in there a lot longer. I wish I were closer, I could come and help you out. Oh and by the way Taylor and Tyler are so stinkin' cute! I am loving the chubby rolls. =c)

Darren & Katie Britt said...

So glad everything is ok!!! The boys are so cute! It has been way too long since we've seen ya'll!