Friday, September 11, 2009

long update...

Daddy put caps on his boys yesterday and Mommy thought it was so cute she had to get pictures.

Tyler is trying to help Taylor sit. Isn't that the cuttest!?

Tyler has been sitting completely by himself for almost 2 weeks now!!! That makes bath time a bit easier.

Taylor's trying to sit by himself. He can make it for almost a minute!

This is him slowly falling over :)

But he does have a lot of lower body strength. Daddy is barely supporting him.


About mid August we traveled up to northwest Arkansas to see my long-time friend Haili for the day. Haili and her mom, Gretchon, were playing with the boys after they all took a nap. It was a long drive.




Tyler thinks lately that he can feed himself. So daddy decided to let him. It made the biggest mess you ever did see! But it was so worth it. Tyler and Daddy had a blast.




Last month I was able to attend the temple three times. I took every opportunity I could. The first, my mom and dad kept the boys so Duane and I could go. The second, the relief society had a day and Kristin and I went with our boys and kept them at the nursery. The third, Jennifer kept my boys so Duane and I could go. It was so wonderful to go in and leave everything at the door. I'm such a worry wart! I worry about everyone and everything. So it was nice having a little peace. Here are me and the twins and Kristin and Christian.


No comments: