Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stupid bed!

I HATE bed rest! I've only been at it a few days and I feel like I'm going to come unglued. I moved in with my parents for the month of October to try to get a few weeks farther at least in my pregnancy. They're helping me with the twins. My brothers are 10 and 13 and you should see them changing poopy diapers, feeding the babies, dressing the babies, and so on. It's so cute! They even keep me entertained playing Nintendo with me and chatting and such. My mom gave me a book to read called "Amazing Grace" by Danielle Steele. Pretty good so far. But I'm used to doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, doing everything for the twins. Now I feel so useless. People get on to me if I do anything. Which is what I need I suppose. I know it's what's best for the baby, it's just really hard. You wouldn't think laying around and letting everyone cater to you would be difficult, but it IS! At least I can still take a shower and whatnot. They just won't let me do things like lift the babies or stand on my feet for very long. Even Duane calls to check up on me to make sure I'm not doing anything. With the twins I was gone bowling, playing basketball, shopping, excersising just weeks and days within delivering them. So we're all a little frantic since Turner has decided he wants to come out and play with his brothers instead of staying safe inside me.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Darling please listen to them and stay in bed! I had to be bedridden for 2 1/2 days and it sucked, but now I know why they wanted me too. When morgan was born 5 weeks early his ribs were colapsing with his lungs! We are so blessed that he turned out ok and only stayed in the nicu for an hour. They say boys lungs don't develope until the last month. But with that lecture I hope everything is good at your parents I miss you down here. Just take this time to pick up a new hobby like nitting, cross stitching, or writing! Write about everything in your brain or things that they babies are doing! Hope these ideas help a little, take care and keep us posted!