Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love Turner, but he's a pain!

Okay so I am about ready to have this baby. This past week I had to stay in the hospital a couple of days so they could stop my labour and also give me steroids to mature his lungs faster. I wasn't that good about bed rest, but after this past visit things have changed. My mother-in-law has my twins for now and I do nothing but lay down. I'm completely paranoid that he's going to come and I won't even realize it. But every thing's okay so far, and if he does come I know he'll be strong and make it just fine. I just thought the twins looked cute in these pictures.


This is me after almost 48 hours in the hospital. I'm off of my monitors and IV at this point. For a girl who's scared to death of needles, I had a flu shot, 4 shots of steroids, the IV, and Terbutaline. I was a mess after all that.
This is their grandma, Duane's mom, coming to get them. She'll have them for half the week and then bring them back to me for the second half of the week. I hate being away from my babies!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Kristy! I am so sorry to hear this. I sure hope that everything is ok. Tell that little man he has to stay in there a little longer. You take it easy. I wish I could be there to help you. Keep us posted. Take care girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy! Those are some cute kids! Hope all is well! Cody

Mandy said...

Hi Kristy, I hope you are feeling okay. I keep waiting to hear that you have had that baby! Your boys are SO cute in those pictures:)