Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whaaaa

I want this baby out of me! I'm so tired and I can't hardly do anything cause my belly's in the way. Duane and the babies have been sick this week. Think about it, a woman in her last month of pregnancy trying to take care of two crawling and biting twins and a grown man (you know they're awful when they're sick!). But thankfully I have Kristin. The sickness was over, but Tyler fell to it again today with a runny nose. Kristin called to see if she could take the boys for the afternoon, but since Tyler was sick she took Taylor. Then she brings over dinner, so I don't even have to cook. And Duane took Tyler over to his friend Nathan's house. Do you know what I did for those several hours??? Uninterrupted SLEEP!! It was wonderful.

So Taylor has 6 teeth and counting. He bit me for the first time the other day and left a heart shaped bruise on my shoulder. It hurt like crazy. He's crawling and climbing everything. I had to lower his crib b/c I went in there to check on the two and Taylor was leaning over his crib into Tyler's and playing with him! It was cute and scary at the same time.



Tyler finally cut a tooth the other day. Yay! He's crawling too. He also gets into the tree and presents. So all day yesterday I say, "Tyler don't you dare.." He looks at me, looks at the tree, looks at me and smiles, and crawls super fast to the tree! Taylor and I go through the same routine, except he looks at the tree and turns around. He knows not to mess with it. These two are so smart!

Duane has had strep throat we believe. He's over it pretty much now. He's toward the end of school. Just a few days left. Him and Nathan Asay hang out a lot. Lots of game playing, which I am all for as long as it has nothing to do with being online. He keeps threating Turner to stay in until he's done with finals. I think Turner is actually listening. He won't budge now.

I dyed my hair red and the twins think it's edible. So my hair usually has a mixture of hair spray and baby slobber. Other than that, it's been chasing babies and taking care of hubby.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Wow sounds like things have been crazy,yet fun around there. I have to come visit one of these day's. I feel like a terrible neighbor. I want to see that red hair, so cool! Well stay healthy and tell duane good luck with finals.

Mandy said...

Hi Kristy! Holly Cow, you have your hands full! I had no idea things were so crazy over there, but it sounds like you are doing a great job with everything! You are amazing!