Monday, October 6, 2008

Since I have a post now....

Here in the apartment complex I don't have access to scan pictures, so I'll have to do it all at my mom's and Duane's mom's houses. Sorry. Well, right now Duane is going to school and working at Walgreen's as a pharmacy tech. I am working full-time at AT&T. I am quiting October 28th!!! I cannot wait! We're still getting use to Oxford, but I am loving the convenience of city life. Do miss the quietness of country living though. No one drove past our home at midnight blasting rap music. I suppose there are ups and downs to everything. Our apartment is pretty much moved into, we do have a baby room to decorate though. We're having twins! It's our first, and we are definitely excited. Their due date is March 2nd, although they may not make it that far. We're shooting for February. We found out one is a boy, but the other wouldn't let us see what it is. We'll have a 3D ultrasound done here shortly and hopefully find out then. Their names are Tyler and Taylor. I'll get some photos posted soon!

P.S. Thanks Katie for starting me on blogging! :)

3 comments:

Jill Britt said...

Glad ya'll have a blog! Maybe it will help us keep in touch. Good seeing ya'll this weekend.

Sarah said...

Congrats on the babies!!! Twins are so fun. I love my boys. It is double the work but very worth it. I am glad that you are blogging it is so fun! I look forward to keeping in touch!

Britt Family said...

I LOVE blogging and I am sure you will be addicted soon too! I am so glad y'all got a blog so we can keep in touch!! Can't wait to find out if the other baby is a boy or girl, so I can send some baby items your way! I have been keeping all of Carters clothes he has grown out of, so if you want them you are welcome to them, since you know one of the baby's are a boy. Do y'all have a digital camera so you can put pictures up on the blog? If not y'all DEFIANTLY need one!! Well take care!! Love Amber