Sunday, October 12, 2008

Leaving Arkansas

Well, I'm leaving to go home today. I'm really going to miss my family. It's kinda weird, because when I first get here I get headaches because my family is so young and loud. Then I get use to it. Then I leave and go back to quiet and calm. The thing is, I actually enjoy the loudness...after the initial headache haha. I can't wait to have the twins. Anyway, it's been fun. Samuel won his soccer game Saturday. That was a lot of fun! I got into the yelling and cheering from the sidelines, kids kicking the ball in the other team's faces (that was pretty fun...sounds bad...but ya had to be there), and you could follow the game. I can say I like soccer now. Then we all went to the movies, shopping for baby stuff, played a little basketball and more video games with the brothers, and my sister and I went bowling with her boyfriend. I broke my camera bowling. It made me sick. I dropped it and bent the zoom thingy. The first time it was my turn to bowl, my fingers got stuck in to ball and I couldn't let go. Then the second time, I did release, but I released BACKWARDS!! It was so embarrassing!!!! It's always an adventure with my family. I have some pictures from everything yesterday, but I don't have them printed. I'll post them in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Darren & Katie Britt said...

Your blog is sooo cute! You are soo cute! Yay for 20 weeks! :) I'm excited for your 3d ultrasound...let me know what day it is.. Love Ya!
-Katie :)