Friday, October 10, 2008

Family weekend fun

I drove to Arkansas this weekend to spend time with my family. It's been fun so far. I went to my brother Samuel's soccer practice last night and we went out to dinner, me and my mom went baby shopping today, and I've been playing a LOT of video games. Duane couldn't come b/c of work and school, too bad. He's usually the one playing the video game haha. But I finally have a scanner, so I'm posting some pictures. I forgot a lot at home so I'll post those when we go to Mr. Jerry's for Halloween. But here are some of our Flordia pictures to look at. Disney world was so much fun! We went to the Magic Kingdom and spent 12 hours. Long day. It was my second time to go, so we got to watch the parade and fireworks show. I can't wait to take the twins there in a couple of years!! I'll add a few wedding photos in here, too. Like I said, I'm slacking in the photo area this time, so I'll add more later.




No comments: