Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little catching up...

I was taking pictures of the twins taking a bath. Tyler's face looks pretty funny doesn't it? Well, you'll see why in the next picture.

That's right! He was concentrating on his pooping!! They pooped everyday in the tub for 4 days straight. Taylor's finding it interesting since it didn't come from him...this time.

We had just gotten out of the car from our 3 1/2 hours drive from Duane's parents' house. The twins were driving me nuts, so I grabbed them by their pj's and let them crawl outside and get their energy out. Needless to say, the crawled to everything they shouldn't have. So this is how i had to gather them up.

Baby Turner just hanging out.

All three of the little tikes. I have so much laundry, sometimes I just crank up the heater and let them go in their diapers.

Turner sucking on that dang binki. He screams 'til he gets it. The twins weren't binki babies, so I'm not sure how I'll break him of this habit. I hear it's tourcher.

A day outside.



I made a curtain to match all the boys crib beddings and then made a bumper pad for Turner. Ran out of material to make the skirting. Duane actually helped me make the bumper pad. I think we made a pretty good team.

Me and the boys made a tshirt for daddy.

4 comments:

Nana said...

I'm going to miss yall so much after this week. I can't believe we are moving. I hope everything continues to go well and you get all the help you need to survive this crazy time! keep smiling I promise you will make it I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you will get so used to them that when they grow up you will be lost without them.

Sarah said...

I love their room! You did a good job on the bedding and curtain. I think it is cute that you have 3 cribs in there. Boys are great. Also, I left a long comment on the post before this. I gave you my number in that one. =c) Take care girl.

Just the 4 of us. said...

I love it love it, the pic are to cute!!!
cant wait to see them hopefully sooner than later

Cyndi said...

The bedding and curtains look wonderful. You are so talented. Your boys are so cute. What a whirlwind! I can only imagine the laundry. I only let me kids have one drawer for clothes & one drawer for underwear and pj's. Even with that I can't believe how many clothes we have. Babies have insane amounts of laundry. You are wonderful. You look beautiful and are doing such a great job.