Thursday, May 21, 2009

What's one more?

I have posted earlier on that I am pregnant, but I was in such a state of shock that all I could write was, "I'm pregnant. Oops." Everyone keeps asking me if i'm really pregnant. But yeah, it's true. Some how this baby has beat all kinds of prevention and has made it. I am only about 7 1/2 weeks pregnant, so I'm not very far along. I was talking to my sister-in-law Katie about it and told her that I honestly was freakinig out. I just can't bring myself to tell people, "Oh yeah...I'm so excited!!" But she made me feel better about feeling that way. I mean...come on!...I just wanted one. Now I'll have 3 ages 1 and under. Who wouldn't stress out about that?? I'm still trying to recover from the twins. I'm scared, but at the same time this baby is a blessing from God. He has to be, because he even stumped my doctor on how he got here. Oh yeah, I call the baby a "he" because I know it'll be another boy...or at least I hope it is. Thankfully, Duane is taking it much better than me, and I am so thankful for that. He tries to make the idea of it easier to handle every day. But if I can handle twins by myself, I should be able to handle three, right?

2 comments:

Nana said...

Girl you are amazing! I don't know How I would handle it, but I know all things happen for a reason! I am so happy for you and hope that all goes well. I can't wait till you get back in town.

Cyndi said...

You can do it! This baby just couldn't wait to be part of your family. "He" didn't want to miss out on the fun.

Be excited. What else can you be...right? You guys are great.

Don't worry about what people think...they're all jealous!