Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trip to Arkansas

It has been a crazy two weeks. I came up to Arkansas for my sister's graduation. Then me and her went canoeing with friends. I learned how to sew and monogram. It's really not that hard. I didn't have much font to work with though. My mom bought me a baby pattern book with a gazillion patterns that I can start on. Earlier this week Duane and I went to the cabins for a romantic getaway for a few day, which was awesome because we were surrounded by nothing but wilderness and horses. It was the Bar 50 horse ranch in Bismarck. We also went hiking through the Hot Spring hot springs. Then we celebrated my brother's birthday and Duane and I took him to see Night at the Museum. We also all got sunburned spending the day at Magic Springs...a water park and theme park. Duane got it the worst! It's been so much fun, but we're going home tomorrow. Here are just a few pictures of the past couple of weeks.

My sister finally graduated!!!!!! Congradulations Katie!!!!!




These are some of the burp rags I made. I ended up making bibs and onsies, too.


Tyler wouldn't stop fussing, so while Hunter was hooked up doing a treatment we put Tyler on his back...on Hunter's vibrating vest. Needless to say, he hushed.

The boys first time in a bathtub! They kicked and went swimming. It was so funny to watch them.

My brothers had a soccer game and I guess the twins thought it was running too long. They fell asleep completely stretched out. It was cute.

This is the cabin we stayed in.



This is my brother Samuel on his horse. I couldn't go horse back riding because the doctor says my pregnancy is very sensitive right now, so Duane invited my mom and brother to go with him. I was jealous. :(

My mom on her horse.

Duane on his horse.

2 comments:

Jared and Kristin said...

Kristy-
It looks like you had so much fun! I'm glad! Your babies are getting so big, I can't believe how much they've grown in two weeks!
We should get together sometime this week. Hope you are doing well and got home safe.
Love ya,
Kristin

Just the 4 of us. said...

The pictures are great! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I miss those going to the cabin, riding horses kind of days.