Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun in the Park


This is Taylor hanging out in Kristin's big chair. He loved it so much he fell asleep.

So yesterday was the babies first day in the park. It was so warm and such a perfect day. I think the babies loved it.

We went with Kristin and Christian. Cyndi and her two kids met us there, and also a couple of girls from Kristin's neighborhood. We really had a great time.

We ended up having to feed all the babies there. You should have seen me passing off babies to feed. It always seems like a jugling act.

1 comment:

Just the 4 of us. said...

Hey girl sorry i missed the day in the park. We were coming there and then my mom called and wanted me to come and help her with somethings so we went and hung out with her. I cant wait to see the boys and call me if you need anything.