Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hermits in Hiding

Sometimes Duane and I feel like hermits. I think we've almost managed to cut ourselves from the outside world. We hardly ever talk to or see anyone...on purpose! Babies, babies, babies is all we think about these days. Speaking of babies...hear are some more pictures :)! They're doing okay still. A little sick right now, but they're tough. Tyler's been scheduled to come home Tuesday rather than Sunday...hopefully. Taylor...we don't know yet.

Dad's first time feeding Taylor


Taylor


Tyler sleeping after feeding


Taylor


Our little family

2 comments:

Jill Britt said...

I love the family picture!

Sarah said...

Tyler might be coming home? Oh yay! That is so great. They look really good. I love the picture of your little family. I am glad to hear everything is going so well for you guys.