Friday, January 9, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

This is Tyler

This is Taylor

So Duane and I have been the busiest that we've ever been in our lives and we don't even have the babies home. Duane has been studying for the PCAT that he has to take at the end of January. He's been working...trying to get extra hours. He also is cub scout master at church, so that takes care of his Wednesdays. He has found an outlet of reading. Of all the six years I've known him, I've never seen him be so into reading! I am doing more of a repetious routine. I express milk for the babies...GOBS of milk! They actually asked me to stop bringing milk b/c they think they have enough for the remainder of their stay. So our freezer is full! Then I try to scrap book. Then I get ready for the hour drive to Tupelo. The baby visit takes up on average 3-4 hours of our day. Make dinner, do laundry, and clean house. And ya know what? I LOVE IT! I can't wait until they come home so it can be more...so I can do more. The twins are doing great. Taylor is up to 3lbs. 7oz. and Tyler is at 3lbs. 5oz. The doctor told us they're going to try bottle finding within the next couple of days!! Open crib here we come!!! Taylor has cronic lung disease due to premie lungs that will hopefully clear up on its own, but he does require a little bit of oxygen for the time being. Tyler is a poop machine...literally! Every time they change him he always has a surprise. He will actually scoot his diaper down to his knees and show off his booty...and also mess up his bed.

2 comments:

Jill Britt said...

Glad to hear the boys are doing good. I was actually just thinking about ya'll and wondering how it has been going. We can't wait to get a chance to meet them!

Sarah said...

Wow things are busy. And it only gets busier! LOL But I am glad to hear that your boys are doing so well. They look really good. I remember when they started to bottle feed. I will be honest it does take a lot of patience but they will get it eventually. And the open crib is a really good sign. You guys sound great Kristy! Just hang in there hopefully it won't be too much longer!